Next Generation Insurance Group (NGI) LLC, is founded by entrepreneurs who are not just insurance marketing professionals, but also former non-profit executives and higher education professionals with a deep commitment and history of successfully transforming markets. At Next Generation Insurance Group, big thinking comes with the territory. We believe that how the next generation purchases insurance will reshape the entire industry and we are looking for talented and diverse people to join our passionate team of professionals in both our Phoenix and Boston locations.
When your work can impact millions of lives, there are no small tasks. At NGI, everyone can have an enormous impact for good and everyone is responsible for not only listening to our customers, but anticipating their needs and contributing to the design of solutions that meet their needs. We need creative minds to help us execute our current plans as well as shape our future. We define our culture as being honest and direct. Our company is filled with people that are creative, nice and smart. We are looking for people who are willing to expect more from themselves and are seeking an environment where they can excel.
We believe in an open, fair and non-discriminatory employment process. If you are ready to take a big step to positively impact your career - and the world at large, then you should seriously consider the positions below:
- Enthusiastic and talented individuals who share our commitment to build innovative solutions that meet the needs of the next generation of insurance programs.
Current openings include:
Licensed Sales Agent
MassDrive Insurance Group. LLC
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
MassDrive Insurance Group specializes in providing auto, home and life insurance to consumers in Massachusetts, New Jersey and several other states. MassDrive has the ability to offer drivers of each participating state a choice in auto insurance in ways unimaginable in the past. Our model is designed to provide the consumer with the convenience of shopping from anywhere in the state, but also offering comfort and more accessibility than your local agent. At MassDrive, the agent’s main focus is finding the consumer the best “value” we can offer and not just trying to provide the “cheapest” policy available.
We are seeking candidates that have:
- Bachelor's degree (not required if you have equivalent experience)
- Experience in a sales or client service environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- Ability to sell products, effectively growing a profitable business
- Integrity and a desire to work hard with good people to do what is best for customers and our company
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
- Prior Insurance Sales Experience is a plus. Licensed candidates preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to inbound calls and making outbound calls to generate new business from quote requests/marketing efforts
- Fully understanding coverage needs of customers to match them with the best carrier
- Quoting new business using our online systems
- Occasionally handling in-person customer transactions
- Generating customer base from inbound and outbound leads as well as partnerships
As a note, you will be required to work a minimum of one Saturday and/or Sunday each month (weekly hours are flexible). Compensation will include a Base Salary and appealing commission plan.
This is a unique opportunity with a dynamic and innovative company. If you believe you are sales-minded and self-motivated, please contact us today!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.